Ok, this is, without any exaggeration – the best concealer I have yet to have tried. As you know from some previous posts, I am a big fan of Perricone MD (post here) – so I was very excited to try the much hyped ‘No Concealer Concealer’ with SPF 35.
After trialling this for a week – I quickly noticed how it really covers any discoloration, dark circles and imperfections – yet, without looking like I have any make-up on (which is pretty obvious by the name!). I am used to so many products having all the spiel – yet very few actually living up to their hype. This one is truly great, really blending in to my skin, maintaining a fresh and natural look. Just what I’m after!
- Instantly camouflages imperfections and dark circles.
- Softens fine lines and delivers powerful anti-aging benefits.
- Great primer for eye make-up; longwearing and extends makeup wear time.
- Crease-proof, non-drying with one universal shade for most skin tones.
- Protects with broad spectrum UVA and UVB, non-chemical, mineral based SPF 35.
From Perricone MD, £37.